5 weeks 3 days

5 weeks 3 days
5 weeks 3 days pregnant

Monday, October 22, 2012

7 weeks 3 days!

Today marks 7 weeks and 3 days for us! I have many of the same symptoms with more pronounced nausea. I am hoping it is relieved soon... but it may be a while before I have my appetite back. Hieu has been very supportive and sensitive to my cravings/nausea/exhaustion. He has been very patient and is trying to understand this crazy process of growing a baby by reading our baby book and by being a good listener. I am not really showing yet in my belly besides being bloated, but my breasts are definitely growing.
I am getting anxious to tell friends and family, but I know I can at least wait two more weeks until after our next appointment with the midwife. We are going to ask for an ultrasound, I cannot wait to see our little baby(s?) growing in there! Stay tuned for more exciting updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment