5 weeks 3 days

5 weeks 3 days
5 weeks 3 days pregnant

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

24 Weeks!



We are at 24 weeks... age of viability in the US (~50% of babies born at this gestation will survive with intensive care). I am at 142 pounds, as you can see my belly is huge now. Just large enough for people to start noticing the belly, but not big enough for them to assume that it is from pregnancy not obesity... Well my sleep has not really improved although I am taking the Ca/Mg still. I ordered a memory foam mattress topper from living social on sale and it has been shipped out today! Hopefully it will help me sleep (thank you Hieu for sponsoring the purchase!). I also woke up with sore throat today... I suspect it is from somewhere in the last few days while in the midst of insatiable hunger I ate left-overs off of other peoples plates and tried others' drinks with the same straw... I can only speculate, but a reminder that I need to be more careful especially while I am pregnant. New symptoms: sore gums, very thirsty, some tummy troubles this week, and everything still remaining from the last couple weeks. I also think my vision is slightly worse than before, which I have read can happen but usually goes away after the birth. Only 16 weeks left until we get to meet baby Ariel! She says hello to everyone reading with a hard kick at the top of my tummy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment