5 weeks 3 days

5 weeks 3 days
5 weeks 3 days pregnant

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

25 weeks!



Baby Ariel is getting so big! She is 1.5 pounds this week. 15 more weeks to go... I am 143 pounds now and same symptoms as last week. I have had a bad cold for a week now that has made sleeping go from horrible to impossible since I can't breathe, have sore and constantly dry throat/nasal passage, and cough repeatedly until thick yellow flem is released (enjoy the details?). Hoping to be better soon so I can make it through the last (worse) three weeks of the winter quarter without messing up my grades. My new mattress pad arrived, and despite it smelling like drying paint, it does seem to help relax my back muscles more. Hasn't been able to improve sleep, but hopefully next week I will be able to notice the difference. Going to a breastfeeding group/class in a half hour :).

No comments:

Post a Comment